Landmark VSA-ECON Small Animal Veterinary Anesthesia Machine – Economy Model
THE NO-FRILLS ECONOMY MODEL
The Landmark VSA-ECON Economy Model rolling pole-mounted anesthesia system is a reliable option for veterinary professionals on a budget. Vetland designed the Landmark VSA-ECON to be powerful, well-balanced and affordable. Vaporizer sold separately.
The Landmark VSA-ECON is equipped for circle and non-rebreathing applications. This system can also be fitted for wall & ceiling mounting.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR PDF CATALOG
Landmark VSA-ECON Standard Features
- Standard pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- Delran valves
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- 0-4LPM oxygen flowmeter with protective stop
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the VSA-ECON Great?
- Neat, balanaced, compact design
- Low-flow kit available
- 1030cc absorer with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Corrosion-proof construction
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 1-Year Warranty