VETLAND MEDICAL’S VAPORIZER SERVICE CENTER
In order to assure vaporizer accuracy, most manufacturers recommend each vaporizer be serviced and calibrated annually – with the exceptions of the D19 & D20, which are calibrated for life.
Internal components involved with vaporization, bypass, pressure compensation, temperature compensation, and wicking are all potential problems if not serviced on a regular schedule.
THE EXPENSE TO MAINTAIN AN ACCURATE VAPORIZER IS EASILY JUSTIFIED:
Our Vaporizer Services Include:
- Entire vaporizer disassembly & cleaning
- Internal parts cleaning & inspecting
- Replacement of wicking materials (as needed)
- Calibration of thermal controls
- Reassembly with new seals & lubricant
- Perform pressure test
- External cleaning & polishing
- Calibration testing with the anesthetic agent as labeled
- Calibration test certification (with certificate)
- Vetland Medical technical expertise & product support
- 3-Year Warranty. Exception: Ohio Style (90-day warranty)
Note: Vaporizers are sophisticated medical devices & should ONLY be serviced by qualified service organizations
Need Vaporizer Service? We made it easy!
Ready? Complete the Form
Learn more about our Vaporizer Exchange Program.
If you have any questions about our vaporizer services, please call or fill out the form below. We will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Toll Free: (866) 476-0589