RSA-0021 Non-Rebreathing Anesthesia SystemExotic & Very Small Animal Anesthesia System
Non-Rebreathing Anesthesia System
These non-rebreathing systems are perfect for use with very small & exotic animals. The RSA-0021 Rolling Stand Anesthesia System has proven to be a popular choice among veterinary professionals.
Vetland designed these machines to be compact, lightweight, easily repositioned and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use providing corrosion-free performance for decades to come. The non-rebreathing system is also available as a tabletop system (RTA-0011).
RSA-0021 Standard Features
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- 0-4 LPM oxygen flow control with protective stop
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Modified Jackson Rees Circuit, 2-liter breathing bag and Operator’s Manual
What Makes the RSA-0021/RTA-0011 Great?
- Neat, balanaced, compact design
- RTA-oo11 is light-weight and takes up less than 1 square foot of workspace
- Corrosion-proof construction
- Capable of accepting any type of vaporizer. Vaporizers sold separately.
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty
Ask us about our Wall Mounting Options!
Optional Non-Rebreathing Handle Optional Non-Rebreathing F/Air Holder