RTA-0011 Table-Top Non-Rebreathing Anesthesia SystemExotic & Very Small Animal Anesthesia System
Available as Tabletop or on a Roll Stand
The RTA-0011 Table-Top Non-Rebreathing Veterinary Anesthesia System is an accurate, safe, and easy-to-use anesthesia machine. Vetland Medical designed the RTA-0011 to be compact, well balanced, and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use providing corrosion-free performance for decades to come.
Perfect for rodents and exotic anesthetic applications, the unit is lightweight and takes up less than 1 square foot of work area. The RTA-0011 anesthesia system is also available as a roll stand system (RSA-0021).
RSA-0021 – Rolling Stand Model
The vaporizer is the heart of every anesthesia system and only Vetland Medical offers a vaporizer that is calibrated for life! This represents substantial savings to the veterinarian over the life of the machine. Vaporizers sold separately.
RSA-0021/RTA-0011 Standard Features
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- 0-4 LPM oxygen flowmeter with a protective stop
- Non-slip rubber feet (RTA-0011 model)
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Modified Jackson Rees Circuit, 1-liter breathing bag
What Makes the RSA-0021/RTA-0011 Great?
- RTA-0011 is light-weight and takes up less than 1 sq. ft. of workspace
- Corrosion-proof construction
- Capable of accepting any type of vaporizer. Vaporizers sold separately
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty
Optional Non-Rebreathing Handle Optional Non-Rebreathing F/Air Holder