Landmark VSA-ECON Small Animal Economy Model Anesthesia Machine
THE NO-FRILLS ECONOMY MODEL
The Landmark VSA-ECON Economy Model rolling pole-mounted anesthesia system is a reliable option for veterinary professionals on a budget. Vetland designed the Landmark VSA-ECON to be powerful, well-balanced, and affordable. Vaporizers sold separately.
The Landmark VSA-ECON is equipped for circle and non-rebreathing applications. This system can also be fitted for wall & ceiling mounting.
Landmark VSA-ECON Standard Features
- Standard pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- Delran valves
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- 0-4LPM oxygen flowmeter with a protective stop
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the VSA-ECON Great?
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- Low-flow kit available
- 1030cc absorber with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Corrosion-proof construction
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 1-Year Warranty
Assembling your Anesthesia Machine
Conduct an Anesthesia System Pressure Test
Anesthesia 101 Training
|VSA-ECON||Landmark Economy System 0-4LPM tube with Delran valves, without back cover, without vaporizer, 1-yr machine warranty|
|VSA-ECON Combo D||Landmark Economy System 0-4LPM tube with remarketed Ohio Isoflurane funnel fill vaporizer, 1-yr machine/ 90-day vaporizer warranty|
|510-625||Optional Mayo Tray|
If you have any questions, need more information on a product or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.