At the 2015 Western Veterinary Conference, we received some very positive customer reviews on the Landmark EX3000 anesthesia system. The EX3000 is the only electronic dual drug delivery system on the market today. The EX3000 is the fastest growing choice among veterinarians for good reason – it was designed to be compact, well balanced and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use. Furthermore, this system features cutting edge technology that allows for a safer, more powerful system.
Has this ever happened to you?
- The oxygen tank runs empty
- The Pop Off valve is inadvertently left closed
- The vaporizer is inadvertently left at induction levels
- The breathing valve malfunctions or vaporizers malfunction
Delays in recognition of adverse conditions are no longer a matter of life and death. The EX3000 alerts users for these and many other clinical scenarios before they become emergencies.
The EX3000 monitors the top 5 anesthetic risk parameters and provides visual and audible alarms
- Oxygen Supply Pressure Monitor
- Breathing Pressure Monitor
- Apnea Monitor and audible breath sounds
- Anesthetic drug monitor
- Anesthetic concentration monitor for Isoflurane and Sevoflurane
The main features of the EX3000 include:
- High accuracy dual drug delivery (Iso-Sevo)
- Color touchscreen display
- Continuous self-testing verifies proper function
- Battery backup
- User configurable
- 24x7x365 Vetland Medical Technical Support