Merchandise is shipped pre-paid or COD. FOB Louisville, KY. Net 30 days to customers with established credit. Please contact the Customer Service Department concerning credit information.
All Vetland products are guaranteed to be free of defects for a period of one (1) years from the date of delivery and shall include workmanship and material. The following are exceptions to this warranty:
- Vetland Large Animal Anesthesia Systems have a 3-year warranty
- Vetland Landmark Anesthesia Systems [with the exception of the VSA-2100-ECON] have a 5-year warranty
- VSA-2100-ECON Anesthesia System has a 1-year warranty
- Replacement parts, replacement components, and replacement circuit boards are warranted for 90 days
- Defects caused by misuse, mishandling, or modifications not authorized by Vetland Medical Sales and Services, L.L.C.
- Rubber, plastic, and consumable components and materials are warranted to be free of defects at the time of delivery.
- Warranty for the EX3000 electronics and all other patient monitors is one year
- V1400 Series base monitors (V1407, V1410, V1412) have a 2-year warranty from the date of purchase
- Respironics CO2 module has a 1-year warranty
- Accessory cables, probes, and sensors are warranted for 90 days
- Vetland Tahoe Oxygen Concentrator is warranted for a 1-year overall/3-year compressor
- Vetland e2 Oxygen Concentrator (discontinued) is warranted for a 1-year overall/3-year compressor warranty
Every effort must be made by the user or subcontractor to properly troubleshoot and confirm there is in fact a warranty qualifying claim. Any product which proves to be defective in workmanship or material will be replaced, credited, or repaired at the discretion of Vetland. Vetland is not responsible for normal deterioration, wear, and tear, or abuse. In any case, Vetland will not be liable beyond the original selling price. Application of this warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- Merchandise returned for warranty credit or replacement must have been purchased from Vetland within the specified warranty period or proof of installation within that time will be required
- Vetland must promptly be notified upon detection of the defective product of material.
- If the defective product of material cannot be repaired at the customer’s site, it must be returned to Vetland. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer, both to and from Vetland Medical.
- Examination of the product or material by Vetland must confirm that the defect is covered by the terms of this warranty. Any non-qualifying warranty claim will be assessed a fee to recover Vetland Medical’s costs associated with the false claim.
- Notification of the defective product or material must be received by Vetland no later than two (2) weeks following the expiration of this warranty.
The above is the sole warranty provided by Vetland. No other warranty expressed or implied is intended. Representatives of Vetland or its agents are not authorized to modify the terms of this warranty without Vetland’s current president’s signature of approval.
Warranty for the various anesthetic vaporizers is as follows: for A) Vetland conversion of Drager Vapor® 19.1 – ten (10) years, B) Tek 3, Tek 4 – three (3) years , and C) Ohio Calibrated vaporizer – ninety (90) days from the date of delivery.
The customer must follow the manufacturer of the volatile anesthetic (Isoflurane, Sevoflurane) agent’s recommendations for proper use. Failure to do so will void all vaporizer warranties.
Customers must follow original vaporizer manufacturer recommendations for use. Failure to do so will void all vaporizer warranties.
All vaporizers with a discolored agent within the viewing window will NOT be covered under warranty.