Landmark VSA-2100 Small Animal Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
INNOVATION DONE RIGHT!
The Landmark VSA-2100 rolling pole mounted small animal veterinary anesthesia system has proven to be the #1 choice among veterinary professionals for years. With veterinarians in mind, Vetland designed the VSA-2100 small animal veterinary anesthesia machine to be compact, well balanced and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use, providing corrosion-free performance for decades to come.
The vaporizer is the heart of every anesthesia system and only Vetland Medical offers a vaporizer that is calibrated for life! This represents substantial savings to the veterinarian over the life of the machine. Vaporizers sold separately.
The Landmark Series also offers an economy model, a tabletop system, a dual vaporizer system & a MRI compatible system
Request the Vetland Catalog
Landmark VSA-2100 Standard Features
- Delux Safe™ pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- High quality, FDA-approved-type valves
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- Mayo Tray
- -10- +80cm H2O pressure gauge
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the VSA-2100 Great?
- Neat, balanaced, compact design
- Low-flow kit available
- 1030cc absorer with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Back cover to protect all tubing connections
- Corrosion-proof construction
- 5-leg base with lifetime caster replacement
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty