Landmark VTA-1100 Table Top Veterinary Anesthesia Machine
SAFE, POSITIVE PATIENT OUTCOMES
The VTA-1100 Table Top Veterinary Anesthesia System has proven to be a popular choice among veterinary professionals. Vetland Medical designed the VTA-1100 tabletop veterinary anesthesia machine to be compact, well-balanced, and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use – providing corrosion-free performance for decades to come! The VTA-1100 small animal anesthesia machine sits on a tabletop for easy access, convenience, and floor space conservation.
The vaporizer is the heart of every anesthesia system, and only Vetland Medical offers a vaporizer that is calibrated for life! This represents substantial savings to the veterinarian over the life of the machine. Vaporizer sold separately.
Landmark VTA-1100 Standard Features
- Delux Safe™ pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- High quality, FDA-approved-type valves
- Heat & moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non-rebreathing applications
- 0-4 LPM oxygen flow control with a protective stop
- Accessory Kit
- Accessory kit includes: Adult F Breathing Circuit, Modified Jackson Rees Non-Rebreathing Circuit, 1 Bag of EcoSorb, 2-Liter Breathing Bag, 3-Liter Breathing Bag, Operator’s Manual
What Makes the VTA-1100 Great?
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- Low-flow kit available
- 1030cc absorber with less trapped volume, less chance of “channeling” & quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Back cover to protect all tubing connections
- Corrosion-proof construction
- Capable of accepting any type of vaporizer
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
- 5-Year Warranty