Landmark VWA-3100 Wall-Mount Veterinary Anesthesia System
Landmark VWA-3100 Small Animal Anesthesia Machine Mounts to the Wall!
The Landmark VWA-3100 small animal wall-mounted anesthesia system has proven to be the number one choice among veterinary professionals. Vetland designed the VWA-3100 small animal anesthesia machine to be compact, well balanced and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use providing corrosion free performance for decades to come.
The VWA-3100 small animal anesthesia machine conveniently mounts to the wall so you can reclaim your floor space and have easy access to your machine where you need it most.
The vaporizer is the heart of every anesthesia system, only Vetland Medical offers a vaporizer that is calibrated for life! This represents a substantial savings to the veterinarian over the life of the machine.
The Landmark VWA-3100 is also available as a rolling stand model, a tabletop, dual vaporizer system or MRI compatible system.
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- Vaporizer calibrated for life/10 year warranty (Drager 19.1)
- Pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- Proven human quality FDA type valves
- Best heat and moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- 1030 cc absorber is better:
- Less trapped volume
- Less chance of “channeling”
- Quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non re-breathing applications
- Back cover protects all tubing connections
- 0-4 LPM oxygen flow control with protective stop
- Corrosion proof construction
- Accessory kit with each machine
- Capable of accepting any type of vaporizer
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
If you have any questions, need more information on a product or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Toll Free: (866) 476-0589