EX3000-W Wall-Mount Electronic Veterinary Anesthesia System
The Future of Anesthesia is Here!
The focus on safety has lead Vetland Medical to design the EX3000-W…… the only veterinary electronic dual drug small animal anesthesia system in the world with safety monitoring ability.
The EX3000-W electronic small animal anesthesia machine conveniently mounts to the wall making it easy-to-use, safe and smart! The EX3000 electronic dual drug small animal anesthesia machine is proving to be the fastest growing choice among veterinary professionals. Vetland Medical designed the machine to be compact, well balanced and able to withstand the rigors of everyday clinical use providing corrosion free performance for decades to come. The EX3000 small animal anesthesia system incorporates all the same great features of our Landmark series but utilizes cutting edge technology for a safer, more powerful system. The EX3000-W System is also available on a rolling stand.
- Neat, balanced, compact design
- High accuracy dual drug delivery (Iso-Sevo)
- Key or funnel fill vaporizer ports
- Continuous self testing verifies proper function
- Best heat and moisture conserving coaxial absorber
- 1030 cc absorber is better
- Less trapped volume
- Less chance of “channeling”
- Quicker anesthetic adjustments
- Accessory kit with each machine
- Safety monitors top 5 risk parameters
- High anesthetic monitoring and alarm
- Ventilation pressure monitoring and alarm
- Oxygen supply pressure monitoring and alarm
- Breath-to-breath ventilation sounds monitoring and alarm
- Anesthetic agent level monitoring and alarm
- Alarm silence
- Corrosion proof construction
- Real time and date as well as case clock
- User controllable parameters within the setup menu
- Color touch screen display
- Alarms/configure communications window
- Pop-off valve with thumb occlusion
- Proven human quality FDA type valves
- Quick disconnect fresh gas outlet for non re-breathing applications
- Back cover protects all tubing connections
- 24 x 7 x 365 technical support
If you have any questions, need more information on a product or don’t see a product you are looking for, please call us, email us or you can request pricing and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Toll Free: (866) 476-0589